I’ve decided to start a new series reviewing the kits I receive. I got my Studio Calico Homespun kit in the mail last week and I went through and picked out my top 5.
- The washi tape from the Purl Add-On. I love this gold pattern, it will be so useful!
- The Maggie Holmes Ephemera Pack from the Purl Add-On. I love the colors and the patterns, again, SO useful.
- The little rubber animals from the Scrapbook Main. These will be perfect for Easter pages.
- The food stamp “On the Menu” by One Little Bird, this is going to be great for my recipe book.
- The Easter card set from Live, Love, Paper. Super cute!
Leave it list:
I wasn’t a big fan of any of the main papers in this month’s kit. Luckily for me the scrapbook papers all had a design on the back that I do like, and I’m sure I will use. The Documenter cards though have the same design on both sides, so I think I’ll pass on these.
I’m not loving the grey rubber words, if they were white I would love them, we’ll see though. I might still use them.
The kraft/silver labels are not my thing. I don’t think I’ve ever used any of them over the last year.
The stamp from the Scrapbook main has this little camera, the Pocket Add-On also had a camera that I can see myself using before I would use this one, so I think this might go into my “pass it on” bucket.