Hey friends! Chris and I are off for a kid free long weekend in Downtown Los Angeles! Say what?
We are super excited and are going to check off a few bucket list items;
- Going to a concert at the Hollywood Bowl (on closing weekend with fireworks is totally the bonus!)
- Seeing Jeff Lynne’s Electric Light Orchestra (this is a Chris thing, not an Amy thing!)
- Staying at the ACE hotel (Amy’s idea)
Other things I’m interested in;
- some great wall pics
- the flower market
- maybe some of LA’s best donuts??
- Hollywood Walk of fame
- Head back out to the Santa Monica Pier, last time we were there we didn’t stay long
- The Broad, even if we don’t go inside, this building looks so cool!
- I think Chris was disappointed to not go to Union Station last time we were there, so that might get on the list as well.
So needless to say we are definitely going to over-Instax the whole thing and want to pack as much stuff as we can into the weekend. What are your MUST-DOs in DTLA? I wanna know!